- The feeder motor-straightener model MRA 17 straightens tape measuring 200 mm wide
- The feeder motor-straightener model MRA 17 can straighten sheet metal with a maximum thickness of 2.5 mm
- The feeder motor-straightener model MRA 17 is equipped with 11 rollers in ground, tempered steel with a hardness of 62 HRC of which 2 pull inbound + 7 straighten + 2 pull outbound
- The diameter of the rollers is 60 mm
- The rollers are manufactured entirely in Elmea and have gears obtained from a single body to guarantee high mechanical performance and duration over time.
- On request, we can carry out chrome-plating treatment on rollers, ideal for use on sheet metal in stainless steel, brass, aluminium and copper.
- Finishing and levelling rollers with penetration gauge
- Rollers can be raised for synchronised piloting with pilot punches action
- Inbound tape guide unit with manually tilting head for correct insertion and feeding
- Press coupling square fastened to feeder motor-straightener
- The feeder motor-straightener model MRA 17 has a feeding speed of 60 m/1’
- The feeder motor-straightener model MRA 17 is activated by a brushless motor by DELTA ELECTRONICS and an angle gear by DYNABOX