AUTOMATIONS FOR SHEET METAL
WHY CHOOSE ELMEA UNWINDERS AND WINDERS?
- The guarantee of a product Made in Italy: reliable and long lasting
- Versatile design to meet specific client requirements in terms of dimensions and characteristics of the coils to process
- Before and after sales support in less than 24 hours
- Rapid provision of spare parts to minimise downtime
- Robust structure in electro-welded steel
- Attention to detail
- Self-centring hydraulic expansion via motor-control unit built in-house
- Bronze gears in oil bath designed and manufactured in-house
- Easy use: our machinery does not require specialist staff
All these models can also be manufactured without motorisation
According to capacity, the structure is similar to the equivalent motorised model. They can only work with unwinders. They are equipped with disc brakes to adjust the unwinding force. (The brake can be manually adjusted or, on request, pneumatically with remote control). Manual self-centring expansion up to 1,000 kg; over this it can be hydraulic)
- Hydraulic positioning motorised external pulleys to start rigid tapes
- Pneumatic press arms for tapes that tend to unravel
- Side shim roller RAR for coil containment
- Hydraulic loading cradle for self-centring very heavy rolls
- Plate supports for extended internal diameter
- Photocell handle control
- Feeler arm handle control
- Handle control with laser sensor combined with inverter for continuous speed adjustment to reduce the number of unwinder stoppages
- Inductive sensor diameter 80 handle control
- Hydraulic aligner for movement
- Pneumatic brake release with distance control for unmotorised unwinders
- Pneumatic clutch to adjust unwinding force making coil idle/braked
WINDERS FOR SHEET METAL
Winders for Sheet Metal: Enhancing Efficiency and Precision in Manufacturing
In the world of sheet metal fabrication, winders play a crucial role in ensuring efficiency and precision. These innovative machines are designed to streamline the process of coiling and uncoiling metal sheets, making them an indispensable tool for manufacturers across various industries. In this article, we will delve into the intricacies of winders for sheet metal, exploring their functionalities and benefits.
At its core, a winder is a mechanical device that transforms flat metal sheets into coil form or vice versa. This transformation is accomplished through a series of synchronized movements, where the sheet is fed into the machine and wound onto a large drum or spool. Winders are equipped with advanced tension control systems that ensure consistent winding quality, preventing any material deformation or damage during the process.
One of the primary advantages of using winders for sheet metal is enhanced productivity. These machines can handle large volumes of material with ease, significantly reducing production time compared to manual methods. Additionally, winders offer precise control over tension settings, allowing manufacturers to achieve consistent results and minimize material waste. By automating the coiling and uncoiling process, manufacturers can optimize their operations and increase overall output.
Furthermore, winders contribute to improved quality control in sheet metal manufacturing. The precise tension control mechanisms prevent any wrinkles or distortions in the material, ensuring that each coil meets the required specifications. This level of precision is especially crucial when dealing with high-value materials or components that demand zero defects. By utilizing winders, manufacturers can deliver products of superior quality while maintaining high production standards.
Another key benefit of winders is their versatility. These machines can accommodate various sizes and types of sheet metal, making them suitable for a wide range of applications. Whether it’s thin aluminum sheets or heavy-duty stainless steel coils, winders can handle different materials efficiently. Moreover, some advanced models offer additional features such as automatic edge alignment and thickness measurement, further enhancing productivity and accuracy.
In conclusion, winders for sheet metal are essential tools for modern manufacturing processes. Their ability to automate the coiling and uncoiling of metal sheets not only boosts productivity but also ensures consistent quality and precision. By investing in winders, manufacturers can optimize their operations, reduce production time, minimize material waste, and deliver superior products to meet the ever-increasing demands of the market.