- Suitable for HEAVY THICKNESSES: The feeder motor-straightener model MRA 83 straightens tape measuring 6 mm thick (according to the tape width to process)
- The feeder motor-straightener model MRA 83 straightens tape measuring with a Width: 300 mm – 400 mm – 500 mm – 600 mm – 800 mm – 1000 mm – 1200 mm -1400 mm – 1500 mm
- The feeder motor-straightener model MRA 83 is equipped with 11 rollers in ground, tempered steel with a hardness of 62 HRC of which 2 pull inbound + 7 straighten + 2 pull outbound
- The diameter of the rollers is 99 mm
- The rollers are manufactured entirely in Elmea and have gears obtained from a single body to guarantee high mechanical performance and duration over time.
- When the force and the width of the tape require it, the rollers are centrally counter-rolled
- On request, we can carry out chrome-plating treatment on rollers, ideal for use on sheet metal in stainless steel, brass, aluminium and copper.
- Finishing and levelling rollers with penetration gauge
- Rollers can be raised for synchronised piloting with pilot punches action
- Heavy inbound tape guide unit and hydraulic, tilting for correct insertion and feeding
- Press coupling square fastened to feeder motor-straightener
- The feeder motor-straightener model MRA 83 has a max. feeding speed of 30 m/1’
- The feeder motor-straightener model MRA 83 is activated by a brushless motor by DELTA ELECTRONICS and a planetary gear by NIDEC SHIMPO.