- The motor-straightener model MR 28 straightens tape measuring 400 mm wide
- The motor-straightener model MR 28 can straighten sheet metal with a maximum thickness of 3.5 mm
- The motor-straightener model MR 28 is equipped with 9 rollers in ground, tempered steel with a hardness of 62 HRC of which 2 pull inbound and 7 straighten – An additional 2 straightening rollers can be obtained on request
- The diameter of the rollers is 80 mm
- The rollers are manufactured entirely in Elmea and have gears obtained from a single body to guarantee high mechanical performance and duration over time.
- On request, we can carry out chrome-plating treatment on rollers, ideal for use on sheet metal in stainless steel, brass, aluminium and copper.
- Finishing and levelling rollers with penetration gauge
- Tilting head to reduce the length of the handle on the tape especially if very thick
- Inbound tape guide unit with manually tilting head for correct insertion and feeding
- Outbound handle control, height adjustable via photocell