- Suitable for HEAVY THICKNESSES: The feeder motor-straightener model MR 83 straightens tape measuring 6 mm thick (according to the tape width to process)
- The feeder motor-straightener model MR 83 straightens tape measuring with a Width: 200 mm – 300 mm – 400 mm – 500 mm – 600 mm – 800 mm – 1000 mm – 1200 mm -1400 mm – 1500 mm
- The motor-straightener model MR 83 is equipped with 9 rollers in ground, tempered steel with a hardness of 62 HRC of which 2 pull inbound and 7 straighten – An additional 2 straightening rollers can be obtained on request
- The diameter of the rollers is 99 mm
- The rollers are manufactured entirely in Elmea and have gears obtained from a single body to guarantee high mechanical performance and duration over time.
- When the force and the width of the tape require it, the rollers are centrally counter-rolled
- On request, we can carry out chrome-plating treatment on rollers, ideal for use on sheet metal in stainless steel, brass, aluminium and copper.
- Finishing and levelling rollers with penetration gauge
- Tilting head to reduce the length of the handle on the tape especially if very thick
- Heavy inbound tape guide unit and hydraulic, tilting for correct insertion and feeding
- Outbound handle control, height adjustable via photocell